Production. Quality, quantity, versatility.

Collis, unbottled wine

The core business of our winery with about 1 million hectolitres of wine coming from 6,400 hectares of vineyards, Collis unbottled wine is a clever blend of quality and versatility, and is a speciality of our wine cellars.

The way it fully utilises and enhances its local area, its care of the environment and its commitment to producing a product of excellent quality make Collis a reliable and meticulous partner for the supply of a wide range of wines, from Veneto wines with a registered designation of origin, to wines of protected geographical indication and international varieties, all strictly produced in its own winegrowing areas: Prosecco, Soave, Valpolicella, Ripasso, Amarone, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Garganega, Corvina, Cabernet, Merlot, to name the most famous.
At our six production facilities, we take care of all the qualitative and ageing requirements of the wines, placing the care to the very last details and the style that distinguishes the Group’s products into the skilled hands of our wine experts. 60% of our production today is bottled by Cantine Riondo, which is the Consortium’s operating arm on the bottling market, and to a lesser extent by the other two shareholders. The remaining 40% is destined for another important, thriving market made up of other winegrowing groups which entrust us with the supply of a wide range of products of excellent quality.
Grapes Quantity (quintals)
Cabernet / Merlot 177.000
Pinot Grigio 156.000
Prosecco 141.000
Garganega 107.000
Soave 107.000
Valpolicella 83.000
Chardonnay 50.000
Colli Berici 39.000
Moscato 25.000
Grapes for organic wine 19.000
Garda 11.000
Amarone left to dry 21.000
Recioto di Soave left to dry 500
Partially dried red and white grapes 4.000
TOTAL 1.200.000